Saturday Lunch Out - Sushi Train

5:38 AM




After weeks of hard work on my two jobs, I finally had the chance to treat my family here for lunch! Yey!

Today we went to Sushi Train. I was soo excited because I have never been in such place before; I’ve seen it in movies but not in real life. I am trying to resist eating rice but sushi is just an exemption for my so called diet. :p

They say the place is always packed so we needed to be there early or else we would have to wait outside for hours. So we arrived at 11 AM and were destined enough to get two tables. :)

Plates were priced according to color. You just get whatever dish you want from the train and they’ll count your stack of plates after.

Color codes of the plates.


I LOVEEE SUSHI. I thing I can eat it every day in my life. Haha! I’ll definitely go back to this place. Let’s go friends! :)

Here's what I ate. I had lots. Hihi.






The plates for our table. :D
Here's a video to picture the place.


After our heavy lunch, we went to a dessert place called Mother’s Crepe. They sell all sorts of crepe - warm, cold or savory. I had the one with Green Tea softie, red beans and the thing you put in bilo-bilo. I loved the ice cream! Eating the ice cream with the crepe feels like you’re eating mochi. Di nagkakalayo ang lasa. Thanks Gimi for treating us dessert! :)





 It feels good to hear 'thank yous' after treating them, and it even feels better to know that the money you used was from your own hard work! :)

xoxo,
Biancs

You Might Also Like

0 comments