Lessons from Brida

6:06 AM

There are times when we ask for more than what we have, may it be in kind or not. We, humans, simply just don't get contented in life when in fact, those simple things are something to thank for. Always think of families who share a packet of instant noodles for a meal, while you/me on the other hand enjoy more than one main dish. There are people who hardly have a drop of water to satisfy their thirst, while others have the privilege to drink sodas. There are far too many reasons to be happy about life and accepting it with your whole heart is a great way to pay God back. Always think that everything is a BLESSING.



People often are afraid of trying something new, especially when they have been living in their comfort zones their whole life. This is my favorite motto in life so far. I am proud to say that I am where I am now because of this. Never be afraid to face CHALLENGES and TRIALS for these are what molds us as a person. These tough times help us grow and experience life to the fullest. One day, you'll be surprised at how much stories you can share because you've been taking risks all your life. It's better to move forward and experience life's most sucking moments than to be stagnant, repetitive and habitual.

Nobody's perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and it is in those mistakes that we learn and grow. Life wouldn't be called 'challenging' and 'thrilling' if not for the faulty experiences we have. 



Moving in Australia left me missing my family, friends and loved ones everyday. But it doesn't mean that I'm giving the special people in my life up just because I decided to find a new path here. You don't always need to choose one, you can have both. Thanks to the father of technology, I get to communicate with them everyday. So to the aspiring OFWs, never fear. 



 This is my favorite! I am a person who imagines and day dreams a lot. It's almost like a past time for me and reading this inspired me to exercise it more. Haha. It's like you're attracting positive things to happen in the future. And yes, everything that's existing today (apart from God's creations, of course) were once imagined and thought of by our famous inventors. So to my fellow day dreamers, DREAM ON! :)



If you're having doubts, it only means one thing: YOU'RE TRYING OUT SOMETHING NEW. On your first day at work, you can hardly operate your desktop even if  your Facebook, Twitter and Google skills are intense. It's because you're at a new environment and adjusting with it is your first step. Learning is a process and being doubtful is the first phase. 





I don't really like the story of Brida because I'm not a fan of fantasy books. What made me going though is the fact that friends say it's good and it's written by Paulo Coelho. I'd still recommend it. It's a good book filled with lessons in life. Above are some of my top lines. :)

xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments