Buntis Diaries

5:36 AM

Looking great is quite a challenge when you’re pregnant especially if you have clothes that aren’t ready for maternal changes. Leggings and dresses are my best buds nowadays. I miss wearing jeans, denim shorts and fitted tees, though.

22 weeks!
I promised myself that now that I am pregnant, I will be extra conscious on how I carry myself. I’ve witnessed mothers who looked a bit awkward (losyang) during their pregnancy and I don’t want that to happen to me. With all the extra hormones in my body, I will sure have variety of changes to experience. But I believe that how pregnant woman look isn’t based on the hype of hormones in their body. Blaming our own body for having larger nose, darker neck or extra hair isn’t enough reason to let yourself be eaten by your own self-esteem.

24 weeks!
Pregnancy is exactly the perfect time to be maarte. Yes, that’s my motto. Haha. Maarte in a way that you will help yourself look gorgeous even if your body tells you not to. J However, some women think the opposite way.


To be honest, I take a lot of time in front of the closet and say hmmm whenever I have plans of going out. I find it a bit difficult to mix and match my clothes because comfort is my priority. Being pregnant makes me feel hot all the time and having comfortable and cool clothes would really help me get through the day. 

So for the soon-to-be moms like me, never get tired of exploring your closet and trying out clothes that are both comfy and attractive at the same time. What you wear helps boost your confidence, and getting sweet praises about how you look when your're pregnant is definitely a kilig factor. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments