Baby Boy!

3:40 AM

Okay, so I am having a baby boy as per the ultrasound taken last September 21, 2013. Vincent and I have named our baby “Lucas Avery” or “Lucas Caleb” since the beginning of our parenthood journey. But, right after the confirmation of the gender, both of us decided to take out the name “Lucas” as we noticed that there were plenty of kids named Lucas in this generation. So now, our baby’s name is:

Caleb Avery R. Genil

Nice right?! 


Everyone in my family is a girl, except of course, for my Papa. I am nowhere close to having an idea on how to raise a boy. This sure is going to be a challenge – a challenge that I am more than willing to take and explore. :)

 I scanned through photos of fashionista babies and toddlers and here are my top picks:







I will definitely make our baby look handsome. Hehe. I think Caleb is excited, he's kicking as I write this blog. :)

Mommy B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments