Thoughts: Eight Months Preggy

6:47 AM

Mamahood has become a little challenging now that I am eight months pregnant. My days are filled with body aches, laziness, sleepiness, and heaviness. I feel like my weight has doubled that I tend to have shortness of breath when I am on the go. I could hardly go up the stairs without pausing in between several steps. I have the hardest time picking up Caleb’s toys or just anything that requires bending. I take a good five-minute interval just to change my position in bed and to try to stand up. I feel like I have an old person’s body. The worst part is, I couldn't just spend the day lying down on bed because I have a one-year old to look after to, who, by the way, is at his peak of curiosity (imagine ALL the things he could pick on every minute of the day).

There are days when I have those MOMENTS when I couldn't handle the situation (Caleb is acting up and my patience have ran out) and end up crying and asking for more PATIENCE. I am a hands-on, full-time mom and I love every bit of it, but sometimes moms can only take so much.

To be honest, I am quite scared of how will I be able to handle two kids once Uri (baby number 2) has popped out. I've been thinking and I couldn't get any idea at all. I guess I’ll cross the bridge when I get there. It’s going to be tough, that’s for sure but I know that it will all pass and I’ll see myself reminiscing on how great I was to overcome that phase.

My 37th week is on the last week of May. I have a few more days to be physically and emotionally ready. I pray for PATIENCE and STRENGTH so that I may get through the day feeling fulfilled.

Praying for guidance,
B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments