Pregnancy Part 2

6:49 AM

I didn't know what to feel when I learned that I was pregnant on my second baby right when Caleb is only nine months old. The memories of how painful I went through during giving birth are still fresh and I am yet to experience another one soon. Plus, I don’t feel I have recovered well physically and emotionally. I am still on a roller coaster ride as a wife and as a mom.

Looking at the brighter side, I know that not everyone is gifted to have children. Vincent and I are lucky or should I say blessed to have been given such a great opportunity – parenthood! We may both be newbies at this but we’re getting by each day and so far, I can say that we’re doing okay. Caleb at 1 year old is a sweet and loving boy.

We decided to pop the big news once we knew the gender, and just recently I underwent an ultrasound. It’s a BOY! I prayed for a girl but having another boy gives me the same excitement. I now have three boys who will take care of me. :)

I know that it’s going to be tough and I am praying for all sources of PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING as I go through the second level of motherhood.


I am now on my 6th month and chaos is just around the corner! More power to me and other moms like me! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments