Chicken Curry

11:54 PM


Cooking is my happy hobby. Sometimes I scroll on Pinterest interesting dishes, and if I find something feasible, I couldn't wait to make it. Of course, the kids are my major distractions that's why I have to make it late at night when they're asleep. 

Today I made Chicken Curry. My husband loves curry so I might as well try making one for him. It's my first attempt and I found a way to make it in a short time. I used McCormick's Yellow Curry Mix which I found in the grocery. It has simple instructions: brown the chicken, dilute the powder, pour in chicken, add coconut milk and simmer. I had some revisions because I didn't want to end up with malansang chicken. So, I happily sauted it in garlic, onions, ginger and fish sauce. Then I added eggplants for the veggie factor. Instead of coconut milk (which I don't have), I used all purpose cream. I don't know if that's acceptable but it's all I have. 

I tasted it and there's something odd or missing for me, but I didn't want to add anything else because I might destroy the supposed flavor of the curry mix. Hopefully, when my husband eats it tonight, he'll approve of it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments