Good Finds at Ukay

1:58 AM

My office teammates and I are all interested in Ukay shopping. We always set plans for dropping by an Ukay shop either in Marikina, Junction, Ever, Antipolo, Anonas or Cubao -- the most popular places of good finds. Due to insufficient funds, the phrase 'Sa next sweldo nalang.' has always been our favorite line. Haha.

Isah and I found this Ukay store in front of Magsaysay St. along Manggahan or Amang Rodriguez (I'm not really sure, basta papunta ng Ligaya). Both in love with cheap clothes, we went in and the challenge started. :)

I went for the dresses, long blouses and sandos while Isah searched for the red blazer she's been longing for. After the long rack-search, which turned out to be like turning the pages of a magazine, I settled with 5 clothes in hand. As I try it on, part of me says, 'Sana hindi kasya/bagay.' para hindi ako masyado magastusan. Haha. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), everything fits well! :)


All dresses and long blouse were priced at P250 and sandos were at P150. Shorts at P220 and shoes were at around P300- P400. New arrival lahat so medyo expensive for an Ukay shop. Although, some products still have their tags on it. And when I asked, they got their stuff from Hong Kong and according to Isah, some have Chinese tags on it. 

The left one is a dress that looks like a romper and the other one is a floral jumpsuit with a zipper in front. I got them for P200 each.

I found this one from the rack of sandos so it originally costs P150 but I got it for P130. My sister is planning to borrow it soon. :)

They may be expensive for an Ukay stuff considering that Ukay usually comes at around P20 to P100. But for me they are worth the price! I can't find products as such in the malls at less than P200. So okay narin. Isah and I both went home with smiles on our faces. Haha. :) Next stop, Ukay at Ever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments