Lunch Date :)

11:58 PM

Today, I went for a quick lunch date while at work with my two 'bestest' friends. Well, it's my first time to call them best friends since the feeling is mutual, no fancy nicknames required. Haha. :D

Hanna and I work in the same company but rarely had the chance to talk for I think two weeks now. I can't remember the last time I saw Toni but I'm sure it's no less than a month.

For 1 hour we tried to catch up about every chismis we know of and personal updates we have. Everything went well until Toni told us that she is spending her vacation in the US. Her flight is scheduled on March and will be back by July. 


If everything comes up according to plan,I will be leaving for Australia by June with an unknown span of stay, and it makes me sad to know that we only have about less than two months to bond (case of Toni). Para bang it's time to make all those 'unaccomplished lakads' to happen. Today is the time, no more excuses. Haha.

I can feel that we have crossed the part of our lives where we needed to part ways and live our separate lives. Yes it's sad but we made a promise to buy our very first Louis Vuitton bags together so I'm sure we'll be seeing each other by then. Let Louis Vuitton be the inspiration! :) 


Here are our predicted places of residency in the future:
Ross - Dubai
Biancs - Australia
Anakat - Australia
Toni - Australia / US
Hanna - Eastwood / Canada
Ibay -
Chunky -
Duchess -
Maggie -
Foxy -

The rest, we don't know yet. Let them fill up the blanks. 
Goal in life: Fullfil our dreams! Magsave para sa mga pangarap!! :)
You two will always be treasured at siyempre ang buong Bebots. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments