Boracay '11

7:26 AM

March 4, 2011
Friday

Okay, so this has been a long due post!


Last March 4 to 7, Vincent and I went to Boracay with his college blockmates. At first, I was uncomfortable with the idea since I don't know them too well and have met them only twice (I think). I mean, I'm suppose to enjoy Boracay right? How can I do that if I'm out of my comfort zones. BUT I was wrong! I LOVE them! I love how nice and friendly they were. I love how different they were from my friends. Haha. I even slept in an all-girls room for three nights and left Vincent with the boys. :)


So our flight to Caticlan was at around 11 am via Seair. It was all our first time to ride Seair and THANK YOU for the tensed and near-deaf air ride of our life! Pinakamahabang one hour na yun ng buhay ko.



Here's our 19-seater "chartered" plane. We were the ONLY passengers of this flight, more of like our private plane. Haha. When we checked in, they weighed not only our baggages but also ourselves. Weird huh? We found out that we were purposely seated by weight! They had to balance the plane since not all seats were occupied.



The plane was like a toy,literally. That was the first time ever that I put so much attention on the safety measures guidelines on the backseat. Wala nga pala kaming kasamang stewardess kaya kailangan prepared ka in case may mangyari. Wala rin washroom so kailangan magpigil ng ihi. The pilots looked as if they were enjoying how nervous we were. Lilingon samin tapos ngingiti, nakakaloko. Haha.
"Boracay! Boracay!"
When we were at the Boracay area, the pilot was shouting "Boracay! Boracay!" and was pointing at the island. Wala ng mic to announce. :D

We arrived Caticlan at lunchtime. Pagbaba namin, the people who assited us said, "Hi Ma'am, chartered plane po?" :) We were so happy we landed safe and alive.


Hotel's Beach Front
Our room's balcony.
For our 4-day accommodation, we checked in at Mito's Place. It is located in Station 1 at the back of Starbucks Coffee and Gerry's Grill. I would rate it 3/5 (5 being the highest), well this is based on my standards. Okay na ako sa kahit saan as long as may malinis na banyo. The only problem we encountered was the shortage of water from time to time.





We had lunch at Big Mouth for our first day and had hennas painted while enjoying the warmth of Boracay. Oh how I love it there!






For dinner we ate at Manana. Vincent and I shared over a plate of two HUGE burritos.

Burritos

For our entire stay, our group and four other friends (Vincent's other blockmates who did not stay in the same hotel) gathered in our hotel to drink. We bought alcohol in the liquor store at D' Mall and played cards until we got boozed. Or in that case, sila lang (I have a very low tolerance of alcohol. Boo.)




We ended our night or should I say nights at Guilly's Island. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow. Looks like loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it is! Definitely a place to visit! Thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete