Boracay Day 2

12:11 AM

March 5, 2011 
Saturday
...I've been busy for the last months...
Our second day in Boracay was spent in Ariel's Point. For only around P1500, you'll get unlimited dives, drinks, food (lunch to merienda), kayak and snorkeling for the entire day. Not bad huh?


The place was very private, only a limited number of people were allowed to visit the place per day. The boat/ferry leaves at 11 am and after 45 minutes, you'll be jumping off the cliff all you want!


Our 'patok' ferry had two floors. It played cool party songs and served drinks of your choice. Papunta ka palang, party na!

 After several dives (not for me - scared of heights!), lunch was served. They served Filipino dishes like pansit, barbecue, hotdogs, longganisa, inihaw na isda and more. For snacks, we had the famous kropek, singkamas, bananacue and fresh fruits. I heard this one white guy say, "Oh my God, I love it here." It's nice to know tourists ACTUALLY enjoy the Philippines. :D


After our very fulfilling lunch, we went kayaking. They call it kayak but the boat per se is not for kayaking. Haha. It took us ages before we got to the nearest shore. Our boat only had one paddle so I had to use my slippers, or sometimes, my leg to help Vincent navigate the boat (high-pitched tone to indicate small size :D).


We took few photos from the shore and headed back to where our ferry was. We spent some time at the snorkeling area and watched the people do their suicide-like-cliff-jump while floating in the water. I had to use the life vest, scared of drowning! :) 


On our way back at around 4pm, drinks were still served by the staff. They were very friendly and accommodating. They made sure that each customer was having a great time. Double thumbs up!


I enjoyed it there even if I didn't try jumping at all - the whole point of the place. Haha. No regrets. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments