Boracay Day 3

10:48 PM

March 6, 2011
Sunday
Our day three was alloted for the famous water activities in Boracay. Wee!


 First, we had lunch at D' Talipapa. Anna did all the market shopping. We were glad one of us knows how to do this. Haha. We were around to watch her and carry the stuff she bought. Btw, we had nice photos in the market. ;p







We walked our way from Station 3 to Station 1 and relaxed in front of Astoria. We also had a few dips in the beach until we finally decided what activity to do.







Helmet Diving
My sister told me that this is a great experience and I am glad to have finally tried it. Although, I had doubts about it because Kuya Ri (my sister's boyfriend), backed out due to difficulty on breathing. He's asthmatic and so am I.


The helmet was HEAVY and trying to balance the pressure under was difficult. It was scary at the same time. I had a fish-eye vision with the helmet that made me a little nauseous. All we did there was feed the fish and take some pictures. Vincent and I had some pre-nup photos, which I refuse to upload! Hahaha.



All in all it was definitely an experience, but is something not doing the second time around.

Plus, this was when JM did his astronaut walk that turned out to be a complete disaster! Still laughed everytime I watch it. :D



Must watch:
2:08 - JM's free fall! The best!!! Kahit paulit-ulit ko panoorin natatawa parin ako!
4:17 - Eds still trying to equalize
4:33 - Vincent's tongue exercise

Flying Fish
This is my FAVORITEEE! It was my first time to experience this and it was definitely FUN!! I am very proud that I did not fall, not even near at falling in this ride. Yabang? Hahah. Well, I was seated in the middle at the front part. I was with four boys and they were all positioned around me. In short, I was at the safest spot. :D

After our fun-filled activities, we had merienda at Jonah's. Flying Fish was LITERALLY tiring! Felt like I just had a workout.

Sayang we didn't have photos at Jonah's and on the Flying Fish. It's all in our memories. :D

Here are our headshot photos!





My favorite photo! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments