Boracay It Is! :)

7:35 AM

May 16-18, 2011
Monday to Wednesday


I feel so blessed to have visited Boracay twice for the first quarter of 2011. My goal is to make the most of my remaining months enjoyable before I leave. Luckily, my schedule has been filled with beach getaways. Whohoo!


Our trip this time around is waaay better compared to that of last March, well, this is expenses wise. THIS TRIP WAS FOR FREE! Oha, nothing beats the joy brought by complimentary stuff, especially that I am super attracted to such.

Our expenditures only include our meriendas, lunch and dinner meals, night outs and activities. Overall, I spent only about P2500. Well, most of my meals were paid by Vincent and, Raymond and Tin settled our gimmick fees on our second night.

Thanks to Vincent's very outstanding performance at work, he was given the Club Excelente 2010 Award from Indra, his company. Galing! (Yes, I am a proud girlfriend :)) One of the incentives he received was a trip for two in Boracay valid for the entire year.


The reward encompasses air fare, daily breakfast and accommodation in Regency Hotel Boracay. Yes, Regency Hotel Boracay. Oh diba sosyal! :)

Regency's own port. Ganda!
We even had complimentary drinks and towelettes, perfect for the weather!
Regency's speed boat. Only took 5 mins to get to Boracay!

Haii, very relaxing!
Behind the glass is the lobby and reception area.


Hotel has 3 pools! Grabe lang sa laki!

We were in Boracay at around 10 am, and our room was not yet ready for check-in. We strolled the beach and had lunch at I Love Backyard Bbq. Food was good and in big serving. :)


Cute stuff posted on the wall.
We had henna's painted while Kuya Danny negotiated to us fun water activities. In all fairness to him, his deals were reasonable. And he was indeed, FAMOUS. :p    

Meet Dangel!
"Hang Ten" my footsteps!
Our first activity was to drive an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) all the way to an overlooking rooftop.

I enjoyed driving it even though I can't reach the pedals. Haha. Had to position myself near the edge of the seat, not able to lean. Okay lang nag-enjoy naman ako. Besides, who cares?! :)

Okay, super enjoy ako! Haha.


When we got back to the beach, the sun was about to set. Here are some photos that caught me speechless. It is in fact the best sunset I've ever seen. Pae was right after all. :) These captures are SUPER gorgeous in real life. Btw, no editions done for these.  


We had dinner at Manana. I liked my food, but still favor the burritos I've tried the first time.


We ended the night with drinks at Guilly's. Better songs this time! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. VERY LIKE. Very magandaaa! :) -Larraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LaRein! Gawa ka ng ganitong blog, it's FUN! Parang diary lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heller. nice post! dapat magouting din tayo nila mami before tayo umalis. huhu - puset

    ReplyDelete
  4. ATE: Haha katawa 3 times mo sinend yung comment mo. Oo nga eh! Dapat nga kaso saan tayo pupunta? :)

    ReplyDelete