Stilts Calatagan Batangas

4:45 AM


*Long due post!*


Before I left the Philippines, my weekends were filled with out-of-town beach getaways. I’m so happy I got to enjoy the tropical feel of my home country up to the last minute especially because where I am today is insanely freezing! It makes me miss the summery feel I used to hate back home. Haha.




Philippines has countless beach resorts all over the archipelago, each possessing its own beauty and exceptionality. When you search the Internet, several travel promos are offered almost every week, giving tourists and even locals a privilege to explore, sightsee and relax at their own expense.



One of the places I’ve visited was Stilts Caltagan Batangas. Looking at it on their website already gives you the ‘sigh’ and ‘wow!’ factor. What’s good about it is it doesn’t give you false hopes in terms of how they presented themselves online. It is perfect for barkada outings, weddings and other occasions.




The cottage we stayed in was called Iligan. Its amenities were complete: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and an attic filled with mattresses (puwede mag slumber party!). The entire hut was designed to accommodate 20+ people, too big for a group of ten. :) Another plus factor was its cleanliness from bath towels to bed sheets and linens.





This is where I got to touch a sea cucumber (totally gross!) and had a close glimpse at a sea urchin. Thanks to Paul who caught it for me. Food was nice and staff was accommodating as well. :)





This was definitely an adventure worth remembering!!!! The day we went there was the predicted ‘End of the World’ that obviously was a bogus. The mala-end-of-the-world rain and power cut scared us, though. :D




I love and miss you Seagulls!

*Photos from Iko Victorino*

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Go! Maganda at nasa Batangas lang. Lapit lang sa Taal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! Nadaanan na namin to dati. Bet ni Mommy HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go go! Perfect mag photoshoot dun. Kayo nila Paul. Hahaha. Hello kay Tita. :)

    ReplyDelete