Wedding Ceremonies

11:59 PM

Before we know it, us girls usually catch ourselves day dreaming about our future weddings. We love talking about how we picture ourselves on that special day, the 'lucky' groom, the motiff, the music, the vows, the bridesmaids and maid of honor, the food, the venue and everything else. It's somehow a way of de-stressing ourselves from our present lives.

Knowing how perfect and flawless we want our weddings-to-be, we also know how much money is involved to get it done. We end up saying "Haay, kailangan ng malupit na trabaho!" and then boom, we're  back to reality, back to what we are doing.

I once told myslef that I'll get married if I am stable and have lots of money to spare. The time when I can afford a well-known videographer (already costs around 100,000 pesos and more excluding photographer) that can make me a fairy tale-ish movie clip that I can watch over and over again. The feeling that I get everytime I watch wedding clips is just amazing. Feel na feel ko ang love ng bride and groom sa isa't isa.

I still can't believe that my Ate's getting married. IF ONLY I was rich enough by next year, I'd be happy to sponsor them a videographer. But I'm too sorry to say, I won't be. Haha. Sorry Puset! :)

Here are some of my favorite wedding video clips that I've seen for countless times. Still, never failed to make me teary-eyed. Watch how the background music gives shivers to the viewers.

Spread the love.  

Tuesday Vargas' Wedding

Roxanne Guinoo's Wedding

Cheska Garcia's Wedding

John Estrada's

Kristine Hermosa's

Kristine Hermosa's Pre-Nup

Hopeless Romantic,
Biancs

You Might Also Like

0 comments