Stress-Free Monday

4:01 AM





This week’s Monday wasn’t a stress at all. We had an option to either attend our lectures or not since video streamed lectures are available online an hour after classes are held. Cool huh? I wish we had this back in the Philippines. :)




We went to Uni to get the results of our blood test regarding our immunization. Luckily, I only lack Influenza and Hep B vaccines. I got the latter for free as part of our Uni’s Nursing Service. Found out each Hep B shot costs $20 (3 shots needed). Laking tipid ko lang. Yehey! :)







The weather was great so we took advantage of it by taking lots of photos! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit, Ate Biancs! I wish I could wear those here without sweating a lot HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Thanks L! :) Try mo kahit yung beanie lang, major pawis ang anit mo nun. Hehe. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete