Banapple

10:16 PM

Sundays are one of my favorite days. I grew up looking forward to Sundays because it's a day of contemplating on how my week went through prayers in mass. Also, it's family day so it's a day of catching up with my sisters and mom. It's just a feel-good day to everyone in my family.

Last Sunday the priest in Padre Pio talked about how good it is to see God as your father. Literally, your own dad. He emphasized that if you want something really bad and you don't get it, it means God has dreamed of  something better for you, just like how your dad pictured your future to be. He also said that if you pray to God make it sure that you do your part. You can't ask Him for good grades at school and end up not preparing for your exams. You have to show Him that you deserve every bit of whatever it is you prayed for. 

Amen to that homily! Padre Pio priests never fail to give the best messages. :)

For lunch, we decided to take our cousin to Banapple. This is one of our favorite restaurants since the serving is worth its price. A meal is good for two, at least for our family. I once had my own meal and didn't finish it. 

Chicken Parmigiano

Pork Bbq Ribs

Beef Salpicao and Jeepers Creepers Cake

Blueberry Cheesecake - my favorite!! 

Banofee Pie
Everyone was full and sleepy after our heavy meal. Good thing it was raining and cold, perfect time to lie on bed and sleep. I feel blessed to have my family to spend my Sundays with. :)

Photo from my sister. :)
Have a great week ahead! 

B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments