Travel Diary: Hong Kong

11:46 PM

Last March, my friends and I went to a quick Hong Kong - Macau getaway. It was the first out-of-the-country trip my barkada had, and we didn't even expect that it would really happen since majority of our plans were just plans. Haha. It was nice that we had our trip days before my birthday so it was like a grand birthday celebration for me. 

While waiting for the tram going to The Peak.

At The Peak. Nice view both day and night. 

After a long day of having fun, my friends gathered all our strengths and dressed up to party at Lan Kwai Fong. It's a place for drinking, partying and dancing. We hopped from one club to the other, and we met nice Filipino workers as well. 





Of course, we didn't miss the chance of going to the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see the parade since we came a bit late. 






Beautiful view from our hotel. 

During our last day, Anna and I met up with an old friend whom we met back in Australia. She was an exchange student in the same university I go to. Now that she's back in Hong Kong and us the same, we grabbed the chance to catch up with her. She took us to a tea place where we had iced fresh teas and toast. She also bought us the most delicious egg sandwich I've ever had from an authentic restaurant famous for making egg recipes. Lastly, she took us to a grocery store where we shopped for pasalubongs. 

Our very pretty friend, Kelly. 

It was sooo much FUUUUN to travel especially if you're with the right company. Every second was worth it and it was as if you didn't want to end the day just yet. I look forward to more adventures with these girls! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments