Satisfied by Pizza Roll

11:09 PM


Late post.

Now that my cravings are on hype, I try to satisfy myself with as little expense as possible. For this specific day I woke up thinking of pizza rolls. I remember my good friend, Foxy, bringing this snack for potluck on one of our gatherings. So I searched for the recipe and voila! 

I asked my mom to buy me the ingredients, however making it was very tiresome (maybe just for me). As a newbie, I took time cutting the ingredients and preparing the dish. I had to ask for my mom's help to finish rolling the breads. 

Traditionally, you deep fry the pizza roll. I tried cooking it using a Turbo but the bread crumbs tasted raw. It did became crunchy, though. I guess same thing goes when you cook it in the oven.  I don't know, maybe there's an ingredient missing for it to be cooked non-deep-fried way. 

So, we settled with the old-fashioned style of cooking it - deep frying. It turned out good, in fact, great! I guess the secret for this recipe is the oil. My family liked it. My sister even brought it for baon the next day. There will definitely be a part 2 of this recipe. :)

This is where i got the recipe.

Next time, I will try to saute the tomato sauce with onion, garlic, bell pepper and whatever I can think of for it to be more tasty. What I made was a bit bland because I used a pre-packed tomato sauce.

Wanna be chef,
B.




You Might Also Like

0 comments