More Than Enough

8:12 AM



Where I am today is exactly what I prayed for years ago - I wanted to be a housewife. 'Housewife' for me meant having a perfect (well, nothing's perfect, right?) life which includes a loving and selfless husband, a healthy child, a simple home, financially able and stable, etc.

I remember having a grown-up conversation with my friends while we were literally behind the flowing water of a beautiful falls in Oslob, Cebu where each of us were supposed to answer the question "How would you rate your life today?" I confidently answered 9 out of 10. Actually, I could give 10 but I know that it's always best to give room for improvement. It might sound exaggerated but that's how I feel at the moment. 

When I have bad days, like days when I sometimes get fed up with motherly duties, I never fail to see how blessed I am for the life that I have today. And I just can't stop thanking God for granting me my long-time prayer - to have a family with the love of my life. 

And before I let the stress out of my system in a negative way, I stop, breathe and remember over and over how beautiful my life is. Then in an instant all the negativity disappears.

Prayer:
I cannot thank you enough for blessing me with a beautiful family. May we be a good example to others, especially to families that are troubled. Amen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments