Baking Sets Me Free

8:00 AM



Baking always has a special spot in my heart. I don't know why but, somehow I find peace when baking despite all the mess it involves. I started baking when I got pregnant in 2013. I didn't have a job to pre-occupy myself so my husband and I decided to give baking a try. Who knew I have a talent for this that I was able to start an online business for desserts. I thank God for this talent. :)

Now that I have a 1-year old, 90% of my time is alloted for him and baking is my least priority at the moment even though I find it as a stress reliever. Maybe, when my kids already go to school would be the best time to start exploring in the kitchen again. 

This is the latest creation I did for the second time. Luckily, my sister was free to look after Caleb so I had enough time to do all the clutter. It's tough though, to work fast paced because I didn't want to bother other people in taking care of my child. In short, baking is one of those "irrelevant tasks" that I can leave undone. 

Anyway, I'm just glad that even at second try, my cupcakes were a blast! I used a better tool for the frosting compared to the previous one, so it looked way better this time around. 

My husband even wanted me to look at the costing for possible addition to our products. 

I see myself working in the kitchen again with my apron on and oven preheating in the near future. It's something that I wouldn't give up even when I get old. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments