A Good Friend

1:38 AM


For new moms like me, I think it's nice to have some fun from time to time. Not that I'm not having fun with Caleb and at home, but there's a different kind of fun where you get to spend time with old friends and just talk about life. It's like bringing back your old lifestyle and just simply going with the flow without having to think about household chores. 

I'm happy that I was able to spend some hours with my good friend whom I haven't seen for a long time. We talked about each other's current life status and I'm glad that she's at a better state now. She used to visit me and cry herself to sleep, but today she was like the same person back in college - happy and contented. 

Yanna is a friend who despite the distance and time apart, we remain friends. You know that she's being sincere when she tells you she's happy for you, no judgements, no backstabbing. That's what I like about her. She's like a sponge that absorbs all my stories whether they're good or bad. :)

I'm lucky to have found a friend in her and I know that we'll remain friends until we get old. Until our next bonding, Yanna! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments