January Trips

11:39 PM

For two consecutive weeks, I was given a great privilege to unwind in Tagaytay. First was with Vincent's college blockmates and the other was with my college barkada. 

January 9-10, 2016

It was our first time to take Caleb with us on a long drive spent with friends. We got so busy with our lives that having a vacation wasn't really an option. Now that our kids are a bit older, we are slowly putting our traveler shoes on. We stayed in a beautiful rest house that is beside the village's park. It has a playground suited for kids and adults. 



Caleb definitely had a great time playing on the slide. It was so nice to see his genuine smile and his carefree self roaming around the grounds and just enjoying every minute of it. 






It's good that Vincent got to celebrate his birthday with his friends as well. And it was just so relaxing to be with friends in cold weather in a beautiful place. 

January 16-17, 2016

This time around I was the only one who went to this trip because we couldn't find someone to look after Yuri. So, Vincent gladly took charge and allowed me to have some 'mommy time' with my barkada. 




I'd say I have been longing for this mommy break for a long time and it was awesome to have spent it with the girls. It was so refreshing to be out and to be with myself without having to worry about the comfort of my children. It was just all about me, and it was like remembering the days when I was not yet preoccupied with all the mommy duties on the task list. 





I feel really blessed to have had this  trip because I know for a fact that it helped me feel renewed as an individual, as a wife, and as a mom. Now that I have regained myself, I am now energized to even give the best that I can in raising our little household.

Thank you, Lord for the days that you allow us the time to have fun with our friends. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments