Manila Ocean Park

5:08 AM

February 6, 2016

We were lucky to be given tickets to Manila Ocean Park as a Christmas present from Caleb's Ninang, Kaye. I've been there before when I was still single, and Vincent and Caleb have also explored the place last year but Caleb was still too young then. So, I got really excited to use this pass as a mini family getaway. :)




Caleb wasn't really interested in any of the sea creatures that we saw. Not even the professional sea lion didn't catch his attention. I'd say he had more fun exploring Yexel's Toy Museum because it has Minions and Lightning McQueen in it. He was actually asking me for trucks, which is his current obsession.





I admit, it was me who had fun the most. Haha. Not because I admire the sharks and the penguins, but because I was just so happy to spend an entire day with my family. Not to mention the fact that I was out and about - away from my usual mommy-routine. It's nice to have some fresh activities from time to time.

Thank you, Lord for such a happy day! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments