Boracay It Is Part 2!

9:41 PM

May 16-18, 2011
Monday to Wednesday

Our second day in this beautiful island was spent on a closed deal made with Kuya Danny – Helmet Diving, Island Hopping and Flying Fish.



We have a long day ahead, so a big meal is needed. Glad we had a buffet for breakfast in our hotel. Yum! My favorite was their not-so-crispy bacon. I had loads of those, I guess that’s what's given me energy for our activities. Hahaa






Vincent and I have tried Reef Walk on our previous visit, so we opted not to try it again since it only gave us headaches and ear pain. Haha. We waited in the balsa while the honeymooners (Tin and Raymond) enjoyed Nemo’s kingdom. :)

Our next activity was supposed to be Island Hopping, but due to some technical problems our boat had, we ended up doing Flying Fish at around 10 a.m. Yes, 10 a.m. ay kasikatan ng araw! I think that’s what made me darker up until today.
Sadly, we didn’t have photos of us (again) being thrown out by the “fish”. I am sooo happy and proud (smirking ;p) that I did it again without falling! Only then I realized I have strong grip on things. Haha. If only we were extremely multi-tasking, one arm would be gripping and the other holding on a camera, we could have taken photos of our fun experience! But of course, this was impossible. Now I am sure – this is my favorite water ride! :)

After tiring ourselves on the Flying Fish, we then headed on to Island Hopping. First stop was Crocodile Island. We snorkeled for about 30 minutes. Too bad the current was so fast, we didn’t enjoy it that much. We needed to hold on to the rope to stop us from going elsewhere, while dipping our faces in to the water. Talk about another tiring activity.  



Our next and last stop was Puka Beach where we had our lunch. Food was fresh, cheap and great! Unfortunately, both our cameras had low batteries so no photos were shot. No proof of us dropping by there. Haha.
We were all tired and the last thing we needed was a relaxing swim in the hotel’s pool! Ma-experience lang man and sosy pool. :)









We had dinner at Burger Bite, had dessert at Ice Monsters and lasty, drinks at Station 3 and 2. Forgot the names. :p


You Might Also Like

0 comments