Anxiety Attacks

5:50 AM

I hope I can be as smart as Hermione.

Tomorrow's my first day at uni! I scanned through our uni's student portal and had an idea of what to expect in class. After attending several days of orientation, I can't help but feel scared and anxious. Yikes! I have no idea how school runs here in terms of lectures, assignments and exams. Some say it's easy and some say they had a difficult time. This is definitely a big adjustment to make, include with it the adaptation to the culture, weather, people and transportation (I haven't mastered my bus' timetable haha) that I haven't fully absorbed yet.



I hope I can handle everything so I can look for a job as well. I want to know how hard school is about to be before I make my next step. My studies are my priority. That's the reason why I am here in the first place. :)



Pray for me and wish me luck! :)

Love, 
Biancs 

You Might Also Like

0 comments