Last Friday Night :)

2:12 AM

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a black top blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot


Okay, what happened last Friday night was totally the opposite of Katy Perry’s experience. :)



Anakat and I were invited to attend a private house party at Glenelg last July 29. It was organised by some people we met during the Tea Party at our Uni. We looked forward to this day because we knew it was our chance to meet new friends. And there’s no doubt, we did! :)




My imagination of a house party was similar to those American chic flick movies I’ve seen – red plastic cups, wild girls looking for hot guys, totally wrecked home, drunk dead bodies on the floor, name it! I was so curious of how the party will turn out.



The party started at 8pm. Surprisingly, people were on time, obviously because they’re not Filipinos. I’m so used to parties starting an hour later than the set time – Filipino time. Basically, everyone was standing and talking to some stranger-not-anymore and then moves to another group to meet more people. I met people from Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Norway, Scotland, Bangladesh, Africa, Argentina and more. The entire night was spent talking to ‘foreigners’ (as what Anakat and I call people not coming from the Philippines, when in fact we are the foreigners) and drinking some home-made beer.  



This was definitely an experience! I’m hoping there’s a part 2. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments