Uni Visit

12:26 AM


Forest.
Today is my second day here in Adelaide. Today seemed to be better than yesterday. :)

This morning we got to visit and tour our uni, Flinders. I love how friendly and accommodating Australians are. Kahit may ginagawa, tutulungan ka. And they always leave a smile after every conversation. Plus, I love the accent. :)



Our school is like UP Diliman back in the Philippines. You need to ride a Loop Bus to get to another building. Unfortunately, on our visit today, the Loop Bus never showed up. Haha.



Here are some photos of our school. 








Since the Loop Bus was unavailable, we had to walk all the way to the Nursing and Midwifery Building, passing by the forest. :)

Will explore more of the Uni on Monday. 

Love, Biancs

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG B! Super cool! Waaa Ang ganda ng place owverrr! I wanna visit youuu already! OMG! Keep safe! Keep posting din :))

    P.S.
    You look gorgeous! OMG! I'm sooo happy for youuu! Ang sayaaa! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. L! THANK YOU! Gorgeous with a dry face. Haha. Balat kung balat, over! Haha. Yup, will keep posting.

    Tara, visit me! Habang malamig pa! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete