Escape to Glenelg

2:28 AM


My face when I saw the beach.
Today I finally had the chance to see the beach here in Adelaide! It is only now that I got to visit the coast since winter has just come to an end. I’m so happy spring has finally arrived; this is what I’ve been waiting for. I bet this is the best season! :)



Today was a perfect day to walk around the beach. It was sunny and windy at the same time, reminds me of the cold weather in Tagaytay. Locals are excited for this weather too, bathing themselves with the sun’s rays. Btw, Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer. I must admit the sun here is in extremes! Chi even told me that those with freckles are more prone to having it, yikes! Power sunblock!


Tram



Hungry Birds
Chi, Anna and I took a day off from our usual routine on a Monday: homework, online lecture streaming and essays! This day definitely refreshed our tired minds and souls.  Just what I needed! :)

Living in Adelaide is easy. Everything’s accessible via bus or tram. Having said so, we were just a bus away from the beautiful scenery of Glenelg. Ang lapit diba? I think it only took us less than 30 minutes to get there. The three of us relied only on Google for directions and neither of us knew the place at all. Glad we didn’t get lost.





Locals enjoying the heat!

When we finally reached our destination, all I said was “Wow!” and “Ang ganda dito!” for quite a lot of times. Haha. Hearing the waves gave me unknown bliss. It’s weird but I always find myself relaxed whenever I see the shore. Since when did I become a beach lover?









Everything could have been perfect if I went there with my loved ones. Hay, I just can’t wait for that time!!!

Here are some of our funny photos caught on cam! 
Add caption

"Picture-an mo ako ng tumatakbo!"
Me: I'm so happy! Chi: Kalma lang! :)
A, with her local friends! :)

Sims Social!
PS. For the first time, I wasn’t wearing a scarf, jacket, jeans and closed shoes. Yey for wearing a dress and a pair of slippers. Winter no more. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments