Happy to be an Inspiration

5:46 AM

I AM SPEECHLESS.

For the past few days, I’ve been getting GREAT feedbacks from friends who have been reading my blogs. They told me how I served as inspiration to them and how my stories made them realize many life lessons. Seriously, have I?!?!  

I have no other intentions with my blog other than to put my life stories in words that in the future I can look back and reminisce of. It’s also a way of showing my soon-to-be kids how I faced life challenges and how l dared to live it in a positive way. It’s like my personal diary in a high-tech version. :p

Posting my blogs online is something I do not because I want attention but simply because I want to share my thoughts and opinions to those who defied looking at it. I mean, there’s no pressure in reading it and I didn’t care if no one viewed it at all. Although, I must admit, seeing my viewing stats rise up in number gives me a smile. :)


Here’s one of the messages I received from a dear friend of mine, Duchess. I read this first thing in the morning when I was still in bed, right after opening my eyes. IT MADE ME CRY. :’( I never thought I’d one day become an inspiration to someone. Thank you Duch! No words can explain my happiness. Hug!

I’ll continue to blog about my life story, hopefully until I get old. I pray that my posts will be of help to anyone reading it, and I hope to always be a source of inspiration.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. :)

Lots of love, Biancs

You Might Also Like

0 comments