Waffle King

12:11 AM


Last Saturday my cousins and I went to the rumored best waffle place in town. Apparently, my cousin Gimi had a great time there the night before so she decided to take us to give it a try.

I say it was great! I’m not a dessert person so I can’t really tell the difference from the other waffles I’ve had before, but I enjoyed it and there’s no doubt about the freshness of this Belgian guy’s masterpiece.

Where yummy waffles are made!
Belgian guy who owns the place :)



My cousins had dark chocolates in their desserts! I bet my sisters are going to love it here as well. :)

Gimi's Crepe
Vianne's
Janelle's

As for me I had waffle with honey and ice cream. Yum!! :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mukhang masarap nga bianca pero bat ang boring ng order mo? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha loko! Masarap nga! Pero di ako mahilig sa chocolate e kaya safe yung order ko. :)Haha loko! Masarap nga! Pero di ako mahilig sa chocolate e kaya safe yung order ko. :)

    ReplyDelete