Threesome

8:20 PM



Finally after 5 months of being here we got the chance to video call. Made me realize how much I’m missing you, girls! :)

I miss our random sleepovers with never ending GIRL TALKS – love life, future plans, wedding videos and chismisan. Hay, every so often I wish that time moves really fast so we can one day go to Paris and buy our Louis Vuittons together.


I can already see ourselves having lunch and people watching down the alleys of Italy, taking photos in front of the Eiffel Tower and triple dating at Santorini. *closes eyes and daydreams* Grabe, lakas mangarap! Hahaha.




We’ve been friends for almost 8 years now. We’ve been through each other’s ups and downs, confided about our past and present boyfriends’ issues, planned movie and dinner dates that are mostly unsuccessful, went to clubs to dance our hearts out, dyed our hair by ourselves para tipid and to just simply enjoy every moment together . Seriously, there are too many treasured memories to mention.


I am looking forward to seeing both of you SOON. For now let’s focus on the present and pray for each other’s success in life.

I miss you, Hanna and Toni! I miss Bebots.

Love,
B

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this oh soooo much!! You're such a blessing to us Bianx! You're such a dear friend. I can't wait to hug you na (and get my pasalubong :p). I miss and love you! I'm so glad to have this friendship with you and Ton. Can't imagine life without you two!

    -Hanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered two of my friends in college because of your post. Cheers to friendship! Followed you hope you could follow back! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete