Flight of Ideas

3:01 AM


In six days time I’m turning 24. I can’t believe it. Yuck. I feel old and young at the same time.

When I was still in high school, I imagined myself to have a stable career at the age of 24. Yes, I even thought of myself to settle down and get married at 25. But HAHA, dreams really are dreams. It’s just not possible. :D

Who would have thought that at one point in my life, I’d be daring enough to leave my family and live in a totally different country? Who would have thought that I’d be spending my 24th birthday in the Land Down Under? It still is so surreal for me.

I believe that I am BLESSED.
I may have lost my father at a young age but I still have three lovely women in my life – my mom and my sisters.
I have my family here who has been very supportive to me since day one.
I have a best friend to whom I can confess almost everything.
I have friends both back home and here in Oz who keep me company during my down times.
I have tons of relatives who give me all out support in everything that I do.

I can’t write into words how blessed I am even in such small things. I may have lots of complains sometimes, but I make it sure that I look at the big picture and thank God for literally EVERYTHING.

The almost 24 years of my existence has been full of joy, struggles, weeping, boredom and more. It is about Bianca living her life to the fullest. I thank God for every single day He has given me to take pleasure in the so called ‘life’. I trust and have faith in Him that everything will be alright.

My 24th birthday will surely be different from what I used to have. This time with the absence of my family, friends and loved ones. But whatever happens, I’ll make the most out of it. :)

I'm not sure if this entry made any sense. Haha. This is me blabbing my thoughts out. :D 

xo,
Sleepy B

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. HAHA Sooo gusto mo talaga magblog. HAHA Sooo March 12 pala birthday mo ahhh :)) Advance Happy Birthday B! :) Love youuu :*

    ReplyDelete