Feels Young at 24! :)

3:59 AM



My birthday has always been one of the most important events in my life. I don’t know why, but there’s something about this day that makes me feel loved. Not that I don’t feel loved in my usual days, it’s just I feel EXTRA loved. Haha. I feel so special even if there are no big parties to commemorate it. It’s something I look forward to right at the start of the year. O diba, 2 months advance ang anticipation. Haha. It has always been a feel-good day for me. :) 


For my birthday, I normally go out on a date, or have a simple dinner at home with my family. This year was different. The day before my special day, I invited my friends to have a picnic with me at Elder Park. Saktong chill lang under the tree, overlooking the river and sharing stories while munching on good food. The weather was perfect as well – warm with a cold breeze. It’s one of the most relaxing birthdays I’ve ever had. 






Another best thing about it was the effort of my friends to surprise me. (This is what I like the most – SURPRISES!) At some point in our chillaxing day, I needed to go to the toilet to wee. When I got back, my friends already had balloons, party hats and a cake for me! They even had a video prepared for me. How sweet is that?! 







Today, my exact birthday, my family here and I went to Sushi Train for lunch. When we got back at home, they sang me ‘Happy Birthday’ (Aussie style) and I blew my hard-to-mention cake. Haha. 




My Profiterole Cake. Ano raw?! :D



Below are the videos they prepared for me. SWEET! <3



A's compilation of photos. Thanks A! Yan ang witness ng evolution ko dito sa Australia. From Inday to feeling model. Haha.



Bryant and Sophia. The cutest children of Ate Angel. They make me wanna hug them all day! :)



Marvin. Ang haba ng message mo. Haha. 



A's flat affect message for me. Tired from compiling all those pictures. Thanks A! :)


Paola and Che's extra effort. Pinagisipang tunay! Touched ako and I'm happy to have portrayed all those traits. I'm kiligs. :)



I miss my family, friends and special someone who have always been a big part of my special day. It would have been perfect if I were with them. Yes, this year was different but it definitely made me happy. It was simple and genuine, warm and sincere. I am truly very blessed. Thank you for my friends who helped made this day happen. Thank you for my family here to celebrate it with.


Thank you, Lord for this day. I love you.


Xoxo,
B the “B”day girl :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Whyyy do youuu have that very adorable polo? Meee likeyyy thaaat! HAHA

    Happy Birthday, B! :)

    ReplyDelete