The Good Ones

10:34 AM

Okay, I was supposed to write about our (Dannah, Kris and myself) Serenitea experience but it turned out to be a reminisce. Here it goes. :)





One of the many reasons why I feel so grateful for working at Microsourcing is the opportunity to have met these two ladies. Geci and the three of us were the pioneers of the team. Our friendship started out over our first lunch outs and came to a bloom when the second batch of our team arrived. Yes, we did talk about them. How we find each colleague’s good and bad vibes. For my teammates who are reading this, there’s no doubt that first impressions never last. Don’t worry we never said something REALLY bad about you. :)

The "Good Ones"
Anyway, Dannah and Kris are the two people I got to be so close with. We named ourselves as the “good ones” having read Kris’ planner about meeting and keeping only the “good ones” as her friends. Haha. :p

For eight months, we talked about many things, most of it were about our future – families, jobs, home, children and a LOT more. A bench beside the plant box in front of Chuck Deli’s at Eastwood Mall was our number one witness. We’d buy ice cream in Mcdonald’s and spend the rest of our lunch time at our favorite spot, talking (or gossiping).


Here's how we look habang nagchchismisan :)


Yes, we have different personalities but we blend very well when it comes to humor. Well, this is not only between the three of us but also for the entire team. This is why I was motivated to come to work every day, to catch each other’s jokes and hirits. :p Okay, my mind’s confused now whether to write about the good ones or the entire team. HAHA. I'll write about the team SOON. Going back…

Kris is a quiet person. Someone you could easily bully and manipulate. Haha. But they say the quiet ones are the mad dragons, so beware! I was once a victim and I’ll never forget that experience. “Stop asking!” – remember this K? :) Btw, she is also one of the most emotional people I’ve ever met. She cries over a book, a song, a movie, anthing! Despite her being a cry baby, there’s no doubt she’s a strong person. I’m sure that she’d be the future team leader. Ask anything about work and she knows it. Even our team leader depends on her. :p  I wish her to have her own house and a boyfriend soon. Ahem!







Dannah is like a mom. It’s in her nature to clean up someone else’s mess, like potato chip wrappers or biscuit crumbs. Visit her house and it’s almost dust-free. It’s because of her that I am starting to train myself to become a vacuum cleaner. I find it a positive habit. She is also the team’s heartthrob. She received random chocolates and flowers despite her kasungitan. I also admire her for being so independent and how she plans her life in a notebook. When she starts writing in her small handy dandy notebook, it’s a matter of the present and the future. HAHA.




Enjoying our Smores
With Peter
I’ll miss our:
1.       Ice cream days.
2.       Bazaar shopping.
3.       Window shopping.
4.       Skype conversations.
5.       How our eyes talked to each other.
6.       WIDE-RANGE DREAMS.
7.       Rants.
8.       Love life talks.
9.       Bully each other.
10.   Humor.
11.   Sharing of baons.
12.   Umm..and more! :D





Our wanna be Lookbook poses!
These two have taught me a lot of things. I am so blessed to have come across them even for a short time. It saddens me that I might not see them for a while but I am sure to keep in touch and treasure them as my friends until our hair turns grey. I love you both. I’ll see you in Paris? Holland? New Zealand? Seattle? HAHAHA. Ang mga pangarap tuparin, okay? :) Oo na, size 6! Thanks for the great times, girls!

Btw, I enjoyed my Roasted Milk Tea. Thanks Kris! :)


Most photos from Aly. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I hate you! No, I don't. I LOVE YOU! Darn, I miss you more because of this entry. I enjoyed every minute of those 8 or so months we shared as office mates. Even the bullying ones. :) Natawa ako sa ending, haha! Keep in touch, OK? I love you, Bianca! <3<3<3

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too K! :) wait, you have your blog narin? Wee! Yup, I'll keep in touch, promise yan. Let me know if nabili mo na yung bahay mo ha. At ahem, lovelife. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy my face made it to this post. I'm so happy for you Bianca. :)

    Pae

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAE! I'll write an entry about the team! Marami tayong photos dun, sure! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete