Team Marchex!

1:51 AM

Who knew that one day I’d be working as a writer? Haha. Working as a pseudo writer in Microsourcing has been exceptionally fun! Basically, you get paid for working 8 hours a day in a freezing office with unlimited access to the Internet. Unlimited Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, blogs, everything! You end up having a headache at the end of the day. Talk about petiks sa trabaho. :)

Our first photoshoot ever!
For eight or so months of working in a corporate world, I got to meet the weirdest yet the best people in the world. Haha. Yes, we are weird in our own ways. Boys and girls don’t deny it. ;p

My birthday. :)
Our first night out. :)
The pioneer team started out with four members: me, Geci, Dannah and Kris. We rarely talked to each other except on lunch times. We were so quiet and solemn, as if we were writing 10 BPPs a day (Pero ang totoo nagnnet lang kami). After several days, another group arrived, and then came the not-so-peaceful working area. Haha.  At first everyone was reading each other, trying to act safely. Eventually, everyone was comfortable and was putting up jokes and hirits.

Exchange gifts! 
Christmas celebration.
First team lunch out.
We enjoyed each other’s presence to the point that we cared less with other teams. We rarely mingled with other people except when needed to (or in that case never).  If you’re not part of the team, you’d think that we’re fighting when in fact we’re just talking.

Our Binondo-Intramuros trip.
Pae's last day.
The day I resigned marked the first day of leaving the best people I’ve ever met. The people who:
1.       Made work fun and enjoyable up to the last seconds of the shift.
2.       Have the best humor ever.
3.       Have nothing else to do but to rant, rant and rant.
4.       Hated bugs.
5.       Are full of sarcasm.
6.       Cared about their teammates.
7.       Traditionally gave gifts and notes on their last day at work or birthdays. (THANK YOU!)
8.       Are paid less but still have budget for night outs and farewell gifts.
9.       I love so much.
Aly. The most talented person in the team. Mediator.
Geci. Gadget addict. Sporty. Number one teaser!
Dannah. Quiet. Keith. Heartthrob next to Roan. Now a teacher.
Kris. “The Future”. Mala-anghel sa kabaitan. Starting to learn Clara style. 
Ju. Fashyown! Palaban kung palaban. Astig and sweet at the same time. :p
Mark. The person who knows it all. Ask one thing and the conversation goes on and on and on. “Bes”
Pae. Beautiful inside and out. SUPER lang sa bait! Has a strong faith. 
Mon. Pahirapan sa mga lakad. Cracklings. Erik’s favorite teammate. 
Isah. My trikemate #1. Big Bang and Etude House addict. Ukay. “K”
Roe. Team’s muse. IT’s  number one heartthrob. Prangka! “Everything was perfect until…” 
Elo. The future lawyer. Love her Blueberry Cheesecake! Rawrz. Violin. 
Jolo. Dubber. Radio DJ. GIFs. The Art of Seduction.
Erik. Love calling him "Bading". Favorite ko ever! Ladygagable. Macho pag nagssmoke pero maarte pa sakin. 
Camille. My trikemate #2. Sayang di kita nadala sa Ukay. :p
Bernard. Photograher. Another makulit teammate. Ilang percent na?
Rolando. Tattooed guy. Nakakatuwa tumawa. Lalaking mabagal kumain. My front desk mate? :p
JB. “Bes”. Pauso ng “The Future”. Ex long hair. Makulit! 
Muff. Hello. Hehe.
Ken. Hi. Haha.
Bug. Bug off!

It’s amazing how none of us end up fighting. Keep it up everyone! Love each other except umm bug? Good luck BPP slaves. :p

Company outing in Tanay
I miss doing our "Lookbook" poses! And I miss you! 
Umm, ano to? Haha.
Pae's birthday at Shakey's.
Smores day. :)
I dunno if mababasa mo pa to, Mon. I hope you do. :)
HAHAHA. Mukang may date ka ah. :p

Sayang di ko nasave ibang photos from my office webcam. :(
Erik, ang kadiri mo ever! Haha.
Marchex <3
Thank you for making my corporate life unforgettable. I’ll always treasure you guys. Keep in touch okay? When I get back, get together tayo at Pae’s house! HAHAHA. Saan pa ba diba? Thank you again for the gifts I received on my birthday and on my last day. Ako na ang nakarami ng regalo. :) Thank you for the memories. I’ll miss you all! :)    

Photos from Aly. Others, stolen from FB. :D

Love, Biancs. :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awesome entry! Writer ka na! Like like like!

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hearing that from you is like getting a 100-point QA. Haha. Thank you! Me kiligs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sino yung erik? cute sya ha, parang ang wild yet mysterious ng appeal nya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaha parang ang wild pa ha. Sige Erik, purihin mo sarili mo. Haha. :p at oo, wild talaga yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haaay. Wala akong masabi. I love this team! I'm so lucky to have had you guys as my office mates for my first real job. :)

    By the way, if you still want a header, just tell me! Describe how you want it to look like, if you want pictures, et cetera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey Aly! Thanks! Sige, I'll send my future header to you. Super di ko alam paano gumawa nun. Hehe. :)))

    I'll be waiting for your blog. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this, Bianx. I like doing the studio pic poses more than the lookbook ones, though.

    I guess I don't have to put my name anymore? Alam na. Hrhr. Love you guys. >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi JU!!! Bakit di ka nagpaparamdam? Yeah, the studio pic poses are easier than the Lookbook. Plus, mas bagay ata sa atin ng studio pic. Haha.

    Hey, please be present on July 1 okay? Last party with me. We miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe this...someone has finally dared to post my pics out in the world wide web. :0
    I hate to see still shots of myself though. :)

    Thanks Bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mon! OMG nabuhay ka! I miss you! Take care wherever you are. :)

    ReplyDelete