Fashion Secret

5:07 AM


Have you ever felt like you’re not on your best foot whenever you think you’re on your worst clothes? I do. That’s why whenever my friends and I have the chance to porma and magmaganda, we make it a point that we do. Dressing-up is one of my favorite things to do! :)

TOP-SECRET-NO-MORE:

You can always look good in the cheapest clothes you can find in your wardrobe.

Who said looking best comes hand in hand with branded clothes? I don’t think so. 

Whenever I enter a clothes shop, I go straight to the ‘SALE’ rack. Always. I ignore all the newly-arrived and what’s hot products, and go scan the clearance sale stand. And if in any case I find something I like on one of the mannequins, I wait until it comes up on sale. :D

Being a student and a casual employee, money is a tight thing for me. Saving is my priority. But looking good comes next. *wink*

My shopping budget for clothes ranges only from $5 to $10. $15 is a debate for me – bibilhin o hindi?!, and it would take me ages to come up with a non-guilt decision.  I also go to thrift shops, especially when I was in Manila. I feel challenged whenever I go there, and finding good stuff makes me really proud. Lucky, Aussies have thrift shops as well. Again, same budget applies. :)

Hand-me-downs are also great! My cousin clears her closet from time to time and before she brings her unwanted clothes to thrift shops, she gives it to us (her sisters and I). It’s good because it’s free, clean, damage-free and branded.

Dress up. Sport your confidence. Feel gorgeous and beautiful.

Nasa nagdadala lang yan. JJJJ

Top: Ukay from Philippines
Bottom: Temt Ginny Pants - $10 

Top and Bottom: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Flats from Phils
Necklace: Equip - $5


Scarf: Rubi - $2
Mustard top: Temt - $5
Blazer: Gift :)
Leggings: KMart $8
Bag: Gift :)
Flats: Sole Divas Shoes Phils

Top: Temt - $5
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Wedge: Phils
Necklace: Equip - $5

Feeling model, 
B. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Bongga kaaa! HAHA I looove the outfit shots! Dalang-dala mo te! Miss youuu! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiiie. Thanks Larraine! Miss you too! :):*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't agree more! =) hay naku...daming treasures kaya sa thrift shops.. tara, lets do treasure hunting!! *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete