Easter!

10:01 PM


Happy Easter!!! :)

Easter here is simple, quiet and compared to what I grew up with, they paid so much attention to Easter bunnies and Easter eggs. There were tons of Easter bunnies in shopping centers and I thought, “What’s the point of bunnies?” For me bunnies resemble the adult-only Playboy magazine. Haha. But no, it’s tradition here that Easter bunnies give Easter eggs to children. It’s like Santa in a different season.

I’m not a fan of chocolates and I have this feeling that my chocolate Easter eggs will last for at least 3 months before I finish them, or I might end up giving them away. The point is, this choc-egg-giving is a new thing for me, and at some point I felt like I was a kid again. :)


My Easter Egg family! :) 


My bag full of chocolates! They're too sweet for me but I still love them! :)


On Black Saturday, my cousins and I went to Bracegirlde's, one of the best coffee place in Adelaide. This is Hot Dark Chocolate Mocha. It's THE best! 


However, it was during those days that I missed my family’s usual Holy Week bonding. I kept myself updated on what my family is up to through FB and Instagram. I almost died of jealousy. Hahaha!  Here's what I missed: 


My crazy sisters and cousins! :)


My Apo Juaning. :)



Magdarame. I grew up seeing this scene almost every year. I never thought I'll miss it this time around! 


Kapampangan's version of Jesus' last hours. 


I hope next year will be little more exciting for me, but wherever I am I'll definitley get myself some Easter Eggs! :) 

*Photos from my sisters and cousin.*

B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments