Santorini

6:49 AM









My mind's currently preoccupied of images of myself travelling around the world. To travel is the only thing I wanna do. Period. On my alone times a.k.a lonely times, I daydream of all the places I want to go to. Mind you, it's endless. Just in my home country alone, I have lots of places to visit. Whoohoo! 

As of now, the number one in my list is the island of Santorini in Greece. I've seen it in movies like Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants and For the First Time. It looks so amazing! Picture palang nakaka-inlove na, what more in real life?!?! One of my professors told me that when you visit this place you have to take the cruise or else you'll miss all the beautiful scenery. The mixture of colors of the sea, sky and uniquely designed houses give a relaxing feel in this island. 

Haay, I can't wait to come here one day. Hopefully, with my prince so we can both admire the beauty of this place. But for now, the first thing to do is to work hard and save money! Kayod lang ng kayod.

Wanna be traveler,
B.

You Might Also Like

1 comments