The Pressure is On

5:03 AM








Time has gone by so fast. Faster than what I expected it to be. Darkness fills the street at 6pm and temperature starts to drop at 17 degrees. This only means one thing; winter is right around the corner! It was winter when I first arrived in the Land Down Under. I can’t believe that I’ve been living here for almost a year now.  Everything went by quickly, and fortunately, according to how I pictured it to be.

Four months from now my visa will expire. At present, I have no idea what will happen to me. It’s either I get a job and stay here or fly back to the Philippines. I don’t know. Only God knows. I can feel the pressure now that I only have five more weeks to finish my lectures and assignments. After that, I need to complete few more weeks of placement and I’m officially done! Seriously, ang bilis nalang non!

I’m at that moment when you just want to do everything at the same time. Psychology ‘Juno’ essay, Ethics essay, Rationale Development Exercise, extra readings and placement. Just get it over with! Add to it my desire of earning money through my part-time jobs. If only I could do everything without risking myself of getting sick and having unfairly marks. Meron pa pala, the anxiety of trying to get a job after I finish Uni is so high. I have to compete with so many nursing students so as not to get myself deported back home without achieving anything after those months of hard work.

The pressure is ON.

One thing that gives me continuous strength for this fight is my faith in God (Apart from my family and loved ones, of course). I know He has planned everything for me in such a way that after the difficult times come success and happiness. I have so much faith that there’s a part of me that isn’t that scared and terrified. Besides, I wouldn’t have reached this far for nothing.

One thing’s for sure, no matter what happens in 4 months time I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE REGRETS for doing such a brave act.

Let Your will always be done.

*PS. I miss my Paps and everyone back home.*
*Photos from Tumblr*

Love,
B.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. He already planned everything even before you ask.. claim it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate Pia, I'm claiming it! See you soon. Sleepover kami diyan. :p I miss Pio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an inspiration, B! Seriously. At the office we talk about how brave you are for going such great lengths to reach your goals. I'm sure God will bless you with the happiness and success you deserve. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so good to hear Kris! I miss everyone! Can't wait to see you all. You guys made me happy during my last days back there. :)

      Delete
  4. Always remember that God's always with you! Fear not! :) I'm praying for you, B! :) Love youuu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Larraine! Thanks for the prayers and all-time support. Love you too! :) See you SOOON!

      Delete