Courage

8:47 PM





There comes a time in your life when you just feel like quitting. The feeling of getting exhausted with everything that has to be done but there’s just so little time.  Parang nakikipaghabulan ka sa oras and all you just want to do is to get away from all the stress you’re going through.

My mind tells me to go on. To do this and do that, to finish this and start the other right after. My mind tells me I can do it, but sometimes my body just can’t. You know you are under stress when you lie on bed and try to get some sleep, and all of a sudden you cry. Maybe it’s a combination of stress and tiredness, or maybe my mind is under complete anxiety. Sometimes I think that it’s all in my mind, that I just think too much putting more pressure and stress on myself.

Right now, I am exhausted and worried for my future. Sometimes I ask myself, “Ano ba tong pinaggagagawa ko sa sarili ko.”

From now on, I will regain myself. I have always been optimistic (but sometimes you just fail) and I know that this is just a part of the challenge. I know that one day, every hardships and tears spent will pay off. I know that God is always beside me to give me strength. It’s hard to be away from family on times like these, but it’s good to have friends around. And thanks to cyber world, people I love are just a message away.

Haay. Few more steps and you’re done, B! I can do this!

*Photos from Tumblr*

Feeling down yet hopeful,
B.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hang in there, B! It's perfectly normal to feel down, that's just exhaustion asserting its ugly head. Keep going and before you know it, you'll be living your dreams! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks K! I am still hanging on. Kaya pa! Pagod lang. :)

      Delete