Faith, Time, Reason

1:36 AM


"Things happen for a reason."

This has been my belief for many years and it made my life easier. I once read in Maxwell's book that our attitude towards situations makes the difference. It's true that how ever we look at things takes us to the next step. I chose to embrace the fact that whenever terrible things happen, despite how bad it may seem and how it can make you feel like it's the end of the world, there is a reason behind why it's happened.

I was 18 when my father died. A stage when I was juggling between the joy of being a teenager and a college student. Then it happened. Just like that he was gone. But I never questioned God for taking him. Never. Because I know in my heart that sooner or later I will realize God's rationale. And this belief helped me move on. It has been seven years now since he left.

I didn't get a job in Australia. After spending too much money for it, unfortunately, I am not there earning dollars and enjoying the winter. At the moment, I can see probable reasons for not getting employed there. And whatever those reasons are, I am happy about it. Very happy about it. :)

You see, you handle things your way. That's just how life is. There will never be someone else to help you get by but yourself. You can either deal with it in sorrow or in joy. It's really up to us.

Sometimes waiting is our best option. When you don't get what you want or you've failed for so many times, just wait. It is God's way of saying that "there is something not better but best for you and I will give it to you at the right time."

Faith
Time
Reason

are three powerful words that can help us during our dark times. Believe in it and your attitude will follow through.

Always positive,
B.






You Might Also Like

0 comments