Homemade Quesadilla

6:03 AM



Last Saturday my family prepared nacho salad as we watched movies during the night. We have this plastic bowl/tray that separates each ingredient - onions, cabbage, grated cheese, ground beef and tomatoes, which prevents it from getting messed up. 

Today we still have the leftovers from the nachos and I still have about 1/4 cup of sour cream (which I used for potato salad) that I don't want to waste. Since I was craving for a Mexican dish, I thought of using all the left ingredients to come up with a homemade snack. :) 


Quesadilla

Ingredients:
Tortilla bread
Ground beef (sauted and cooked with taco powder/seasoning)
Onions
Greens (lettuce or cabbage)
Grated cheese
Sour cream

Salsa:
Finely cut tomatoes.
Heat tomatoes in the oven and season with salt and sugar. 

Procedure:
1. Top tortilla bread with whatever ingredient you desire. :)
Here's what I made:
Three sets with ground beef, onions and cheese.
Two sets with sour cream and cheese. 

2. Cover with another tortilla bread.
3. Heat in oven for 15 minutes at 170 degrees. 
4. Cut into triangles.
5. Plate and serve with salsa and sour cream. 

This is a very easy and cheap dish that requires creativity. Haha. My family loved it! My cousin even said it tastes like Taco Bell's quesadillas. 

Feeling chef,
B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments