Life and God

1:16 AM


Although nothing special happened, last weekend felt unusual. Maybe it's the way I looked at things and how on every aspect I found peace, happiness and contentment. 

Sometimes we look at more of the negativity around us and tend to forget all the beautiful things that God has never failed to offer us. Believe me, there will always be something to be thankful for - another day to live, meals that we had, comfort of our homes, presence of family, clothes that we wore, laughs that we had, etc. 

Looking at where I am now, I don't think I will ever get tired of thanking God. I prayed for this life and sometimes it feels surreal that what I used to pray for is now in my hands. I am just so lucky that I didn't need to wait for a long time to have my prayers granted. 

Dear God,
Thank you for giving me everything that I once hoped for. In fact, thank you for giving me more than enough. I share my gratitude to those who are in sorrow and in seek of happiness. I pray that they will not lose faith in waiting for their granted prayers in Your time. 
Amen. 

Overwhelmed with life,
B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments