Routine

5:40 AM



Babies live by their everyday routine, and anything outside of it scares them. That's why I make sure that if I want to introduce him to new things, I do it slowly. Also, it's important to let him know that I'll always be there for him. 

Caleb and I have established our day-to-day activities and this is our most recent routine:

7 AM - Have breakfast with Daddy before he goes to work.

730 AM - Plays around the house (this is the dirty part).

8 AM - Takes a bath.

830 AM - Plays in the play pen (clean area).

12 NN - Lunch (if he isn't sleeping yet).

1230 PM - Takes a nap

230 or 3 PM - Wakes up 

3PM - Plays in the play pen.

530 or 6 PM - Have dinner. He's very tired at this time from playing.

630 PM - Takes a bath.

7 PM - Sleeps until 6 in the morning the next day. 

So, majority of the day he's awake and active. And this is the stage where he doesn't want to be left alone that's why there isn't much that I am able to accomplish for myself. I get lucky sometimes if I'll be able to take a quick shower in the morning. If not, everything for myself is done when he's fully asleep - night time.

It takes a lot of patience when you look after your baby especially if you are the type (this is me) who wants things to be accomplished at once rather than putting them aside for later. 

Despite all these, I enjoy looking at Caleb play - throw, bang, lick, eat things; practice crawling, sitting, standing and walking; cry from time to time because he gets bored; calls your attention to play with him; drinks milk to recharge and then he's back ok his feet. 

This is how he looks like while having a good day in his play pen. 


Happy mom,
B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments