A Day Full of Energy

7:04 AM


Today, my husband had a heavy feet and decided to work from home. I was ecstatic because these are rare times that Caleb and I get to bond with him on a weekday. 

I think Caleb is aware that his father is around too because he refused to follow our daily routine. He's excited that he was up from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM. He usually takes his afternoon naps at around 12 NN, but now that Vincent is around, I think he wanted to spend time with him. 

I could see in his eyes that he's starting to get tired and sleepy but still opted to play. I had to carry him and make him sleep or else he'd end up taking a nap at around 5 PM and would wake up at 8 PM, which usually is his bedtime. 

I believe that setting a routine for your baby is helpful because you get to plan your day. I'm a control freak and I always want to have a set plan for the day. Just by seeing that Caleb and I are able to follow our daily routine makes me comfortable (at least I get to know the times when I can relax and have some time for myself). 

Although that routine changes as he grows up, it still is a good idea to set one. I find it a healthy tool to make sure that my baby gets a balanced sleep and play activities everyday. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments