Gyoza

8:15 PM


I was craving for gyoza one time, but I knew that eating out would be costly. Of course, I'd end up ordering not only gyoza but other stuff as well. Hehe.

I scanned different recipies on Pinterest and I encountered some with hard-to-find  ingredients. Good thing I found one that has ingredients that I already have in the pantry. 

Making it was easy (with the help of a foos processor) because you just need to mix everything together. But assembling them in dumpling wrappers took most of the time. I also figured that the secret to the gyoza was the taste of cabbage and sesame oil. Once I put those two it instantly smelled like a legit gyoza! 

I have my family to give it a try and they loved it, especially my sister. Unfortunately, my husband is not a fan of gyoza so when I asked if it was delicious he said that he doesn't really know the taste of a real gyoza but he thinks it is similar to what I made. 

Experimenting on food is a great hobby to satisfy not only myself but the entire family as well. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments